- CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED:
- Notification of the Local Bus Network Review Consultation – August 2016 – taking place from 4th August to Wednesday 28th Questionnaires will be available from ECC Libraries, or online at https://surveys.essexinsight.org.uk/BusConsultation or by phoning 03457 430430.
- Notification from the RCCE of the winners of the Essex Village of the Year Competition 2016.
- Copy of the Tendring District Local Plan 2013-2033 and Beyond – Preferred Options Consultation Document. This consultation runs from 14th July to 8th Comments must be receive before 5pm on 8th September 2016.
- Notification from Essex County Council of a road closure – High Street from its junction with John Street to its junction with Tower Street – from 25th July 2016 for four days. Alternative route will be via High Street, Richard Avenue, Edward Avenue, John Street and vice versa.
- Copy of the EALC Bulletin and Training E-bulletin for July 2016. (Copied to all councillors).
- Copy of Hopkins Homes Annual Report 2015 (Copied to all councillors).
- Notification from Essex County Council on Consultation on review of Essex Development Management Policies 2016 and associated Strategic Environmental Assessment and Sustainability Appraisal. The draft documents are available for consultation until 14-08-2016 through the Essex Insight portal which can be accessed via the link below:
Consultation on review of Development Management Polices (Copied to all councillors).
- Notification from Essex County Council on its Passenger Transport Survey 2016. The survey is available on line at: essex.gov.uk/transportsurvey
- Copy of Essex County Council’s Making the Links publication – July
CORRESPONDENCE REQUIRING ACTION:
- Do the Boat Show and Regatta Committee have permission to use the Lower Park Recreation Ground for parking on both Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th July, especially while the fireworks display is on?
- Tendring District Council are holding a Consultation Events: Electoral Review of Tendring District Council on 27th July ｂｅｔｗｅｅｎ ５．３０－７．３０ｐｍ in the Council Chamber at Weeley Offices. Richard Buck from the Local Government Boundary Commission for England will be in attendance to present on the background to the Electoral Review and to answer questions.
Reminder: Next Councillor Surgery:13th August 2016 – 10am – 12noon at the Parish Hall
(In attendance: Councillors Ingate and Yallop)