- CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED:
- Notification from Essex County Council of the next round of Transport Meetings being held during March 2018. (Councillor Judson is attending the meeting on Friday 23rd March at the Essex Hall, Clacton Town Hall.)
- Copy of the Citizens Advice Tendring Plans for 2018, enclosing a copy of their Annual Review 2016-2017. (Copied to all Councillors).
- Notification of additional courses being held by EALC:- (1) Setting up a free WordPress site for your Parish/Town Council on Saturday 21st April, and (2) Planning Briefing on Saturday 10th
- Copy of the Superfast Essex: Parish Engagement Event Presentation, from the meeting held on the 22nd January 2018. (Copied to all Councillors)
- Copy of Affinity Water’s Water resources – February update (Copied to all Councillors).
- Information on the Group Leisure & Travel Show, taking place at the NEC in October 2018.
- Notification that the Draft Maldon Renewable and Low Carbon Technologies Supplementary Planning Document Consultation takes place from 29th January – 9th Comments can be made by e-mail to email@example.com
- Copy of the EALC County Update Special Edition 158. (Copied to all Councillors).
- Notification from the EALC of a planning course taking place on Saturday 10th March, and Councillor Training Days 1 and 2 taking place on the 17th and 24th
- CORRESPONDENCE REQUIRING ACTION:
2.1 Brightlingsea Music Festival would like to use Hurst Green over the first weekend of August, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th August 2018 for its Music Festival.
2.2 Bert Stocks Fun Fair would like to visit the Western Promenade Site, arriving Monday 16th July – leaving Monday 30th July, with the fair open and running for 6 days over two weekends – Friday 20th, Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd, Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th July 2018.
2.3 Brightlingsea Community Association would like to hold a Car Boot Sale on Good Friday, 30th March 2018, on the grounds surrounding the Community Centre, to raise much needed funds.