- Copy of the Rural Community Council of Essex Annual Review 2017-2018, together with details of the Essex Village of the year Competition Winners for 2018.
- Notification from Tendring District Council of the Gambling Act 2005 – Review of Statement of Gambling Consultation. The consultation period runs from 1st August to 24th (Copied to all Councillors).
- Copy of the EALC E Bulletin for week commencing 23.7.18 (copied to all Councillors).
- Notification of a new campaign which Essex County Council has recently launched to create a greener and more sustainable future for our country. The campaign is called ‘Solar Together Essex’. Poster displayed on notice board.
- Copy of the CPRE Countryside Voice publication together with copy of the Field Work – Summer 2018.
- Notification of the October 2018 Transport Meetings from Essex County Council. The meetings for Tendring are on the 30th October 2018. (Copied to Councillors Block and Judson). Councillor Block has confirmed his attendance at the meeting for Tendring on the 30th October 2018.
- Copy of the RCCE Essex Warbler Newsletter for July 2018. (Copied to all Councillors).
- Notification that the CIF (Community Initiatives Fund) has been launched for 2018: https://www.essex.gov.uk/Business-Partners/Partners/Pages/Partners.aspx
- Copy of the Visit Essex Newsletter August 2018 (Copied to Councillor Yallop).
CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED FROM COUNTY COUNCILLOR GOGGIN:
2.1 Copy of the Essex Highways Bulletin ‘Highways Highlights’. (Copied to all Councillors).
CORRESPONDENCE REQUIRING ACTION:
3.1 East Essex District Association of the Camping and Caravanning Club requests permission to hold its 2019 Rally on Lower Park Playing Fields from 21st August to 26th August 2019.
3.2 Spirals have requested a Temporary Road Closure from 0930hrs to 1300hrs on Saturday 22nd September 2018 for its “Shop Open Day – 20 Years Celebration”. The area concerned is Victoria Place from the junction of Queen Street to Cafe Chic. Organisers will ensure that provision is made to allow emergency vehicles access if required. Members of the public may use the road during the event.
3.3 Brightlingsea Rotary Club requests permission to use the new Churchyard Extension for its ‘registration area’ at the Jog Walk Run event taking place on Sunday 9th September 2018. Our Grounds Manager is in agreement with this.