TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to the Planning Committee of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea on Thursday 26th November 2015 at 7.00 pm for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (20th November 2015)
A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence:
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Meeting held on 12th November 2015:
To receive the Minutes of the Meeting held on 12th November 2015 and to confirm as a correct record.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
To make recommendations in respect of Planning Applications submitted to Tendring District Council up to and including Thursday 26th November 2015.
- To discuss the letters received from Tendring District Council concerning the following appeals:-
- Appeal number APP/P1560/W15/3133185 – The Brewers Arms, 1 Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
- Appeal number APP/P1560*/W15/3134107 – Land rear of 32 Albert Road, Brightlingsea
5 No. Limes – re-pollard and remove epicormic growth
Love Lane, Brightlingsea
Existing use as equestrian land
68 Red Barn Road, Brightlingsea
Rear garden room extension to detached bungalow
18 Hurst Green, Brightlingsea
15/01698/FUL and 15/01699/LBC
Single storey rear extension to replace existing extension
78 High Street, Brightlingsea