TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
You are hereby summoned to the Planning Committee of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea on Thursday 7th November 2019 at 7.00pm the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (1st November 2019)
A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence: Councillor Block
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th October 2019
To receive the Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th October 2019 and to confirm as a correct record.
- Declaration of Disclosable Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- Update on the following items
- Additional Recycling Sites
- Environmental Policy
- Chargers/Superchargers for Electric Cars
To make recommendations in respect of Planning Applications submitted to Tendring District Council up to and including Thursday 7th November 2019.
Applications to be discussed:
|Proposal||Rear single storey pitched roof bedroom extension with loft storage room. Conversion of existing bedroom to access/stair lobby|
|Location||Stronvar Care Home, Church Road, Brightlingsea|