BRIGHTLINGSEA TOWN COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee held at the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea, Essex on Thursday 9th December 2010 at 7.30 p.m.
D Dixon (Chairman)
I Block, G Mann and G Steady
605. APOLOGIES: Councillors Beckwith, Holding and Russell
606. CONFIRMATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 25TH NOVEMBER 2010:
The Minutes of the 25th November 2010 are approved as a true record of the meeting.
607. DECLARATION OF PERSONAL & PREJUDICIAL INTERESTS:
None were declared.
608. PLANNING APPLICATIONS:
The following applications had been received by Tendring District Council:
10/01349/FUL 8 Tabor Close, Brightlingsea – Proposed front porch and rear single storey extension
10/01356/FUL 34 Seaview Road, Brightlingsea – Extension and alterations
10/01362/FUL Land adj. Colts, Lower Farm Lane, Freelands, Brightlingsea – Change of use of land from agricultural to garden
Recommend Refusal for the following reasons:
1) Outside the settlement area
2) It is within the coastal protection belt
3) The current garden is large and should be adequate
609. CLOSE OF MEETING:
There being no further business to discuss the Meeting closed at 7.55 p.m.