BRIGHTLINGSEA TOWN COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee held at the Parish Hall, Victoria Place,
Brightlingsea, Essex on
Thursday 26th November 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
D Dixon (Chairman)
V Chapman (Vice Chairman)
I Block, J Chapman, D Ingate
and G Steady
- APOLOGIES: Councillor Russell.
- CONFIRMATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 12TH NOVEMBER 2015:
The Minutes of the meeting held on the 12th November 2015 were approved as a true record of the meeting.
- DECLARATION OF DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTERESTS:
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS:
The following applications had been received by Tendring District Council:
Application No: 15/01533/FUL – Rear garden room extension to detached bungalow – 18 Hurst Green, Brightlingsea
Application No: 15/01698/FUL – Single storey rear extension to replace existing extension, Brightlingsea
Application No: 15/01729/LUEX – Existing use as equestrian land – 68 Red Barn Road, Brightlingsea
We know of no evidence of interrupted use
Application No: 15/01724/TPO – 5 No. Limes – re-pollard and remove epicormic growth – Love Lane, Brightlingsea
Recommend whatever Clive Dawson advises
- TO DISCUSS THE LETTERS RECEIVED FROM TENDRING DISTRICT COUNCIL CONCERNING THE FOLLOWING APPEALS:-
Councillor Ingate declared an interest in the following item, and left the room whilst discussion took place:
- Appeal number APP/P1560/W15/3133185 – The Brewers Arms, 1 Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
Members agreed to make no further comment to the Inspectorate.
- Appeal number APP/P1560/W15/3134107 – Land rear of 32 Albert Road, Brightlingsea
Members feel that the applicant has addressed the concerns of the Inspectors at the last appeal.
- CLOSE OF MEETING:
There being no further business to discuss the Meeting closed at 7.50 p.m.
Received by Council on: 10th December 2015 Approved by Committee on: 10th December 2015
Signed by Chair: Signed by Chair: