BRIGHTLINGSEA TOWN COUNCIL
Minutes of the Planning Committee held at the Parish Hall, Victoria Place,
Brightlingsea, Essex on
Thursday 4th August 2016 at 7.30 p.m.
D Dixon (Chairman)
I Block, J Chapman, D Ingate and J Russell
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE: Councillors V Chapman and Howard
- CONFIRMATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 21ST JULY 2016:
The Minutes of the meeting held on the 21st July 2016 were approved as a true record of the meeting.
- DECLARATION OF DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTERESTS:
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS:
The following applications had been received by Tendring District Council:
Application No: 16/01906/TELLIC – New DSLAM cabinet, new BT duct, new joint box – Front of 79 High Street, Brightlingsea – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
This application was noted.
- TO DISCUSS THE TENDRING LOCAL PLAN – PREFERRED OPTIONS CONSULTATION DOCUMENT – 2013-2033 AND BEYOND:
The Committee recommend to the council that we respond to the ‘Tendring District Local Plan 2013-2033 and Beyond Preferred Options Consultation Document’ with the following observations:-
- The Western Promenade is not mentioned and we feel it should be a Safeguarded Local Green Space
- We feel it would be nice if the car parks be denoted
- The committee queried that does it mean in the plan Jacobs Hall when it appears Brightlingsea Hall has been listed in the Listed Buildings section
The Committee Recommends to the council that it supports the plan for Brightlingsea as it has been more or less agreed.
- CLOSE OF MEETING:
There being no further business to discuss the Meeting closed at 7.55 p.m.
Received by Council on: 18th August 2016 Approved by Committee on: 18th August 2016
Signed by Chair: Signed by Chair: