TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 19TH June 2014 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (13th June 2014)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 15th May 2014 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
From Councillor Dixon – Due to the lack of some members understanding of the limits and responsibilities of Parish (Town) Councils does the Mayor agree that those members who have not yet to undertake training do so at the earliest available opportunity?
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
7. To receive questions from the public
8. County Councillor Lord
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 15th and 29th May and 12th June and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
10. To receive reports submitted from Members with Special Responsibilities
11. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
12. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
13. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
14. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
15. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Steady and Yallop
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING – THURSDAY 17TH JULY 2014 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL