TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 17th April 2014 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (11th April 2014)
Town Clerk C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 20th March 2014 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 24th March 2014 and to confirm the
7. To receive questions from the public
8. County Councillor Lord
9. Brightlingsea Town Council Web-Site – Presentation by David Bridle
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 20th March and 3rd April 2014 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
10. To receive reports submitted from Members with Special Responsibilities
11. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
12. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
13. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
14. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- To receive the Part B Minutes from the Council meeting held on 20th March and confirm as a correct record
- Property Update
15. To receive the Part B Minutes from the Council meeting held on 20th March and confirm as a correct record
16. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors V Chapman and Goggin
ANNUAL TOWN MEETING – THURSDAY 8TH MAY 2014 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
ANNUAL COUNCIL MEETING – THURSDAY 15TH MAY 2014 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL