TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 21st January 2016 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (15th January 2016)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 10th December 2015 and the Extra Ordinary Meeting held on the 16th December 2015 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
- Presentation from ITUS Security Solutions regarding a ‘Community Security Service’
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 7th January 2016 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To receive questions from the public
- Appointments to the following:
- Finance and Property Committee (1 member)
- Staff Committee (1 member)
- Springmead Trust (1 member)
- MSR’s (Member with Special Responsibilities)
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 10th December 2015 and 7th January 2016 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To receive reports submitted from Members with Special Responsibilities
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors J Chapman and M Barry
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 2016 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL