You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 16th January 2014 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (10th January 2014)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence: Councillor Edey
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 19th December 2013 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
7. To receive questions from the public
8. County Councillor Lord
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 9th January 2014 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
10. To receive reports submitted from Members with Special Responsibilities
11. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
12. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
13. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
14. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
15. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors J Russell and C Olivier