TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 15th January 2015 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (9th January 2015)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 18th December 2014 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 8th January 2015 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To receive questions from the public
- Report from Acting Police Sergeant Keith Hewitt
- County Councillor Goggin
- Commonwealth Day – 9th March 2015
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meetings held on 8th January 2015 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To receive reports submitted from Members with Special Responsibilities
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Russell and Olivier
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2015 2015 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL