TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 20th February 2014 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (14th February 2014)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 16th January 2014 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) Report from the Chairman of the Finance Committee on the 2014 Precept.
7. To receive questions from the public
8. County Councillor Lord
9. Update from Dennis Ingate on the Brightlingsea Railway Project
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 23rd January 2014 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
11. To receive reports submitted from Members with Special Responsibilities
12. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
13. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
14. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
15. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
16. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Mann and Goggin
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING
THURSDAY 20TH MARCH 2014 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL