TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 21st August 2014 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (15th August 2014)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 17th July 2014 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the finance Meeting held on the 31st July 2014 and to confirm the
- To receive questions from the public
8. County Councillor Lord
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 24th July and 7th August and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
10. To receive reports submitted from Members with Special Responsibilities
11. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
12. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
13. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
14. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- To receive the Part B Minutes from the Council meeting held on 17th July and confirm as a correct record
- Property Update
- Mayors Chain / Past Mayors Badge
15. To receive the Part B Minutes from the Council meeting held on 17th July and confirm as a correct record
16. Property Update
17. Mayors Chain / Past Mayors Badge
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Goggin and Mann
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2014 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL