TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 21st September 2017 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (15th September 2017)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence: Councillors Howard and Smith
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 17th August 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 18th September 2017 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
(b) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
- To receive questions from the public
- Tendring District Council – Community Governance Reviews
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 17th and 31st August and 14th September 2017 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Coordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- To receive the Staff Minutes from the meeting held on the 14th September 2017 and confirm as a correct record
- Property Update
- To receive the Staff Minutes from the meeting held on the 14th September 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors J Chapman and G Steady
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2017 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
NEXT COUNCILLOR SURGERY –
SATURDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2017 – 10AM UNTIL 11AM AT THE PARISH HALL
(IN ATTENDANCE – COUNCILLORS BLOCK AND JUDSON)