TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 21st July 2016 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (15th July 2016)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 15th June 2016 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
6. County Councillor Goggin
To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
8. To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 23rd June 2016 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
10. To receive a presentation from the Brightlingsea Harbour Commissioners
11. To receive reports submitted from Councillors Contact and Coordinator’s
12. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
13. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
14. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
15. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
16. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Block and Howard
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 18TH AUGUST 2016 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL