TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 21st February 2019 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (15th February 2019)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence: Councillor Ingate
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 17th January 2019 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- Five Minute Report from County Councillor Goggin and Questions
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 18th February 2019 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To receive questions from the public
- To ratify the charges proposed by the Harbour commissioners for 2019/2020.
- To sign and seal the agreement for the extension to the New Churchyard.
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 7th February 2019 note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Co-ordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
16 . Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors V Chapman and Yallop
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 2019 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL