You are hereby summoned to an on-line Meeting of the Council to be held on Thursday 20th August 2020 at 7.30p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Due to the current restriction in place, the Council is unable to meet in person so will be meeting virtually, via Zoom.
If any member of the public would like to join this meeting, please contact the Town Clerk by e-mail on:
firstname.lastname@example.org for the log in details.
Tracey Pulford (14th August 2020)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
To receive the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 16th July 2020 and to confirm as a correct record.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
To consider and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
- Report from County Councillor Goggin
To receive a report from County Councillor Goggin.
- Questions from the public
To receive questions from the public.
- To note the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 23rd July and 6th August 2020 and the planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To consider a report from Councillor Smith on ‘Updating the Town Plan or commencing with a Neighbourhood Plan.’
- Heritage Pier Update
Councillor Carr to update
- Payment of Members Allowances for 2020/2021
Councillor Steady to update
- Update from Town and District Councillors
To receive an update from Town and Tendring District Councillors
Next Council Meeting – Thursday 17th September 2020 – see web-site for details.