You are hereby summoned to an on-line Meeting of the Council to be held on Thursday 19th November 2020 at 7.30p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Due to the current restriction in place, the Council is unable to meet in person so will be meeting virtually, via Zoom.
If any member of the public would like to join this meeting, please contact the Town Clerk by e-mail on:
email@example.com for the log in details.
Tracey Pulford (13th November 2020)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
To receive the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 15th October 2020 and to confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
Mayor to give a brief report of engagements undertaken since the last meeting.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance & Property Meeting held on 12th November 2020 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To consider and approve the accounts for the current period.
- Report from County Councillor Goggin
To receive a report from County Councillor Goggin.
- Questions from the public
To receive questions from the public.
- Pavement parking: options for change
To note the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 29th October and 12th November 2020 and the planning decisions of Tendring District Council and Essex County Council.
- Update from Town and District Councillors
To receive an update from Town and Tendring District Councillors.
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- To discuss a land/ property initiative
- To discuss a land / property initiative
Next Council Meeting – Thursday 10th December 2020 – see web-site for details.