TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 19th October 2017 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (12th October 2017)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 21st September 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
6. County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
(b) Statement by Councillor Steady – Chairman of the Finance Committee
8. To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 28th September and 12th October 2017 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
10. Swimming Pool Update
11. Brightlingsea Harbour Commissioners
12. To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Coordinators
13. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
14. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
15. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
16. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
• Property Update
• Social Media Posting
17. Property Update
18. Social Media Posting
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Dixon and Smith
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2017 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL