TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Meeting of the Council to be held at the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea on Thursday 19th August 2021 at 7.30p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Due to Covid restrictions and limited numbers attending the Parish Hall, if any member of the public would like to attend this meeting, please contact the Town Clerk by telephone on: 01206 303535, or e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 2pm on the day of the meeting, to ‘book’ your seat at the meeting, or request zoom log-in details.
Tracey Pulford (13th August 2021)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To receive and approve apologies for absence.
To receive the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 15th July 2021 and to confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
Mayor to give a brief report of engagements undertaken since the last meeting.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- Update from County Councillor Goggin
To receive an update from County Councillor Goggin.
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance & Property Meeting held on 5th August 2021 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To consider and approve the accounts for the current period.
To note the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 14th and 29th July and 12th August 2021 and the planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- Update from Town and District Councillors
To receive an update from Town and Tendring District Councillors.
- Communications Strategy
To receive a report from Councillors Chasney and Court
- Questions from the public
To receive questions from the public.
- Town Clerk’s Report
To receive the Town Clerk’s Report and determine actions requested.
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL