TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 19th March 2020 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Tracey Pulford (13th March 2020)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 20th February 2020 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
5. Report from County Councillor Goggin
To consider and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
To consider the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 19th February and 5th March 2020 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
8. Update on Town Councillor Vacancies
9. To receive questions from the public
10. Car Park Agreement with Tendring District Council
11. To consider reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Co-ordinators
12. To consider reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
13. To consider reports submitted from District Councillors
14. To consider the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
15. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
16. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Beckett and Howard
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 16TH APRIL 2020 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL