TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 18th October 2018 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (12th October 2018)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence: Councillor Block
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 20th September 2018 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
5. 5 Minute Report from County Councillor Goggin and Questions
(a) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 11th October 2018 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
(b) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
7. To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 20th September and 4th October 2018 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
9. Proposal from ITUS Security Solutions Ltd
10. To adopt New Model Standing Orders 2018
11. To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Co-ordinators
12. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
13. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
14. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
15. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
• Property Update
16. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Ingate and Barry
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2018 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL