TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 18th August 2016 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (12th August 2016)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence: Councillor Barry
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 21st July 2016 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) S106 Monies – Councillor Steady to report
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 21st July and 4th August 2016 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- Security of Property
- Emergency Plan – Councillor V Chapman to report
- DAA – Dementia Awareness Alliance – Councillor V Chapman to report
- To receive reports submitted from Councillors Contact and Coordinator’s
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Dixon and Smith
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2016 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL