TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 17th November 2016 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (11th November 2016)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 20th October 2016 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 10th November 2016 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 27th October and 10th November 2016 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To receive reports submitted from Councillors Contact and Coordinator’s
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Judson and Steady
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2016 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
NEXT COUNCILLOR SURGERY –
SATURDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2016 – 10AM UNTIL 11AM AT THE PARISH HALL
(IN ATTENDANCE – COUNCILLORS JUDSON AND STEADY))