TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 17th October 2019 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (11th October 2019)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence: Councillor Block
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 19th September 2019 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- Report from County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 10th October 2019 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
(a) To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 26th September and 10th October 2019 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
(b) Environmental Policy – Update by Councillor Smith
- Motions under SO9
(a) We the undersigned petition the Council to re-agenda the matter of “Co-option of Councillor”.
Proposed by Councillor Mike Beckett
Seconded by Councillors Jayne Chapman, John Carr, Jean Howard, Caroline MacGregor, Graham Chasney, Mick Judson and Mick Barry
(b) Brightlingsea Town Council declares an Environmental Emergency
Proposed by Councillor Mike Beckett, Seconded by Councillor Caroline MacGregor
- Emergency Plan – Update by Councillor Howard
- To receive questions from the public
- To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Co-ordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Howard and Steady