TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to an on-line Meeting of the Council to be held on Thursday 16th July 2020 at 7.30p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Due to the current restriction in place, the Council is unable to meet in person so will be meeting virtually, via Zoom.
If any member of the public would like to join this meeting, please contact the Town Clerk by e-mail on:
firstname.lastname@example.org for the log in details.
Tracey Pulford (10th July 2020)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
To receive the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 18th June 2020 and to confirm as a correct record.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance & Property Meeting held on 13th July 2020 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To consider and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
- Report from County Councillor Goggin
To receive a report from County Councillor Goggin.
- Questions from the public
To receive questions from the public.
To note the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 9th July 2020 and the planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- Town Council Update
To receive an update from the Town Council.
Next Council Meeting – Thursday 20th August 2020 – see web-site for details.