TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 16th February 2017 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (10th February 2017)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence: Councillor J Chapman
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 19th January 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) Report from the Chairman of the Finance and Property Committee on the Asset Review.
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 19th January and 2nd February 2017 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- Bus Shelter Requests in Brightlingsea
- To receive reports submitted from Councillors Contact and Coordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors V Chapman and K Yallop
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 16TH MARCH 2017 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
NEXT COUNCILLOR SURGERY –
SATURDAY 11TH MARCH 2017 – 10AM UNTIL 11AM AT THE PARISH HALL
(IN ATTENDANCE – COUNCILLORS BLOCK AND DIXON)