TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 16th January 2020 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (10th January 2020)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 12th December 2019 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
5. Report from County Councillor Goggin
6. Report from Police Sergeant Simon Tattersall – Community Policing Team, Clacton & Rural Communities
To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
(a) To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 19th December 2019 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
(b) To receive the work party comments on Tendring District Council’s Draft Housing Strategy 2019-2024.
9. To receive questions from the public
10. To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Co-ordinators
11. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
12. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
13. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
14. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
15. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Beckett and MacGregor
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2020 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL