TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 15th December 2016 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (9th December 2016)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence: Councillors Block and J Chapman
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 17th November 2016 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 24th November and 8th December 2016 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- Rugby Club – Councillor V Chapman to report
- Electoral Review of Tendring District Council: Warding Arrangements
- To receive reports submitted from Councillors Contact and Coordinator’s
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Ingate and Smith
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 19TH JANUARY 2017 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
NEXT COUNCILLOR SURGERY –
SATURDAY 14TH JANUARY 2017 – 10AM UNTIL 11AM AT THE PARISH HALL
(IN ATTENDANCE – COUNCILLORS J CHAPMAN AND HOWARD)
THE TOWN COUNCIL WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL RESIDENTS A
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Information for Visitors