TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a Meeting of the Council to be held remotely on Thursday 15th April 2021 at 7.30p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Due to the current restriction in place, the Council is unable to meet in person so will be meeting virtually, via Zoom.
If any member of the public would like to join this meeting, please contact the Town Clerk on:firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 2.00pm on the day of the meeting, for the log in details.
Tracey Pulford (9th April 2021)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
To receive the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 18th March 2021 and to confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
Mayor to give a brief report of engagements undertaken since the last meeting.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- Notice of Town Councillor Resignation
To note the resignation of Town Councillor Jean Howard.
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance & Property Meetings held on 24th March and 8th April 2021 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
- To consider and approve the accounts for the current period.
To note the Minutes of the Planning Meetings held on 25th March and 8th April 2021 and the planning decisions of Tendring District Council and Essex County Council.
- Update from Town and District Councillors
To receive an update from Town and Tendring District Councillors.
- Report from County Councillor Goggin
To receive a report from County Councillor Goggin.
- Questions from the public
To receive questions from the public.
- BT Payphone Kiosk Consultation
To discuss the options for the payphone near the Anchor Hotel, Waterside, Brightlingsea:- (1) adopt the phone box to become a first aid post; or (2) complete removal of phone box.
- Town Clerks Report
To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested.
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Annual Council Meeting – Wednesday 5th May 2021 – see web-site for details