TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 15th March 2018 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (9th March 2018)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 15th February 2018 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 8th March 2018 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
(b) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 22nd February and 8th March 2018 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To adopt the Members’ Code of Conduct, as amended, and agreed by the Staff Committee on 8th January 2018.
- To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Coordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- Property Update
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Yallop and Smith
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 19TH APRIL 2018 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL