TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 14th December 2017 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (8th December 2017)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 16th November 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 23rd November 2017 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
(b) Comment by the Chairman of the Finance Committee – Councillor Steady
(c) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 23rd November and 7th December 2017 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- Lighting/Security in the Town
- Proposed Local Highways Panel Scheme for Bellfield Avenue
- To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Coordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Barry and Howard
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 18TH JANUARY 2018 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
THE TOWN COUNCIL WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL RESIDENTS A
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR