TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 13th December 2018 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (7th December 2018)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence:
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 15th November 2018 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- Five Minute Report from County Councillor Goggin and Questions
(a) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 6th December 2018 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
(b) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 15th and 29th November 2018 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- Highways Devolution Pilot
- The Hard – Amended Title and Title Plan
- To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Co-ordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Dixon and Judson
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 17TH JANUARY 2019 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
THE TOWN COUNCIL WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL RESIDENTS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR