TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 12th December 2019 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (6th December 2019)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence: Councillors Barry and Beckett
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 21st November 2019 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
5. Channels of Communication
6. Report from County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current period.
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 5th December 2019 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 28th November and 5th December 2019 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
9. To receive the completed Emergency Plan for Brightlingsea
10. To receive questions from the public
11. To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Co-ordinators
12. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
13. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
14. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors Carr and Chasney
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY 2020 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
THE TOWN COUNCIL WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL RESIDENTS A
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR