First Bus has issued the following statement regarding its services during lockdown.
For the vast majority of services we don’t expect to make any changes, but if we do, you’ll find the latest information for your local area on our website which will be kept up to date.
Keeping you safe
We want to make sure that every passenger is confident when travelling with us. That’s why we’re working extra hard behind the scenes with an enhanced daily cleaning regime. Here’s a reminder of what you can do to protect yourself and those around you:
- Wear a face covering: Wearing a face covering on public transport is mandatory, unless exempt, to help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Keep the windows open for additional ventilation. We appreciate the weather is turning colder with winter approaching but leaving the windows open helps us to stay safe, so don’t forget to dress warmly on your travels.
- Use the First Bus App: Not only can you buy your tickets in advance, but you can plan your journey, check live bus times, track your bus and check live seat capacity.
- Pay contactless: To avoid handling money, go contactless and pay either with a contactless card, Google or Apple Pay.
- Keep your distance from others: To help you keep a safe distance from other passengers, we’ve marked out which seats aren’t available to sit on.
For more information visit our Coronavirus page here