TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to an on-line meeting of the Finance & Property Committee to be held on Monday 13th July 2020 at 10.30am for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Due to the current restriction in place, the Council is unable to meet in person so will be meeting virtually, via Zoom.
If any member of the public would like to join this meeting, please contact the Town Clerk by e-mail on:
firstname.lastname@example.org for the log in details.
Tracey Pulford (7th July 2020)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 15th June 2020
To confirm the Minutes of the meeting held on the 15th June 2020, received by Council on the 18th June 2020.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any interest in relation to items on the agenda, when these are discussed.
- Internal Audit Report 2019/2020
To receive the year end Internal Audit Report and agree any actions
- Risk Assessment 2019/2020
To review the Risk Assessment for 2019/2020 and agree any actions
- Asset Register 2019/2020
To agree the Asset Register for 2019/2020
- End of Year Accounts 2019/2020
To receive the Annual Financial Report and agree the End of Year Accounts for 2019/2020
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) 2019/2020 – Annual Governance Statement
To complete Section 1 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) –
Annual Governance Statement 2019/2020
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) 2019/2020 – Accounting Statements
To agree the figures in Section 2 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) –
Accounting Statements 2019/2020
- Appointment of Internal Auditor for 2020/2021
To appoint the Internal Auditor for 2020/2021
- Payment of Members Allowances
- Update on Insurance Claim re CCTV