TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to an on-line meeting of the Finance & Property Committee to be held on Thursday 12th November 2020 at 3.00pm for the transaction of the business stated below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
Due to the current restriction in place, the Council is unable to meet in person so will be meeting virtually, via Zoom.
If any member of the public would like to join this meeting, please contact the Town Clerk by e-mail on:
email@example.com for the log in details.
Tracey Pulford (6th November 2020)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
2. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 10th September 2020
To confirm the Minutes of the meeting held on the 10th September 2020, received by Council on the 17th September 2020.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any interest in relation to items on the agenda, when these are discussed.
- Notice of conclusion of audit – Annual Governance & Accountability Return for the year ended 31
To receive the External Auditor Report and Certificate 2019/2020
- Grant Funding 2020/2021
- To consider applications received for Discretionary Grants for 2020/2021
- To consider Standing Annual Grants for 2020/2021
- Budgets for 2021/2022
To discuss budgets for 2021/2022
- Capex 5-year plan
To discuss the 5 year plan, to plan and implement projects that fit into the Brightlingsea Town
Council ‘Town Plan’ in order to enhance Brightlingsea