TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Finance Committee of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea on Thursday 11th January 2018 at 7.30 pm (or at the conclusion of the planning meeting, whichever the later), for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (5th January 2018)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence:
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 23rd November 2017
To receive the Minutes of the meeting held on the 23rd November 2017, received by Council on the 14th December 2017.
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda,
when these are discussed.
- Statement from Chairman of Finance Committee – Councillor Steady
- Swimming Pool Business Plan Presentation by Councillor M Barry and Mr Dave Atkinson
- Brightlingsea Museum
- Boat Show / Regatta Insurance
- Budgets 2017-2018 and 2018-2019
- Property – Update