Are you looking for support to start or grow your business?
Tendring District Council will be hosting a business event designed to help local companies with either starting up or creating growth on Tuesday 23rd August from 10.00 – 16.00 at Brightlingsea Town Council Offices in Victoria Place.
Support and advice will be offered in the following areas :-
- Starting your own business
- Funding and grant support
- Energy efficiency savings
- HR Issues
- Employment, apprenticeships and recruitment
- Training courses, networking & other events available
The event is free and anyone is welcome to attend or you can book a 30 minute appointment.
Contact Pete Doolin, Business Advisor for Tendring District Council on 01255 686352 or e mail: email@example.com